Sale!

Driftless Glen Small Batch Rye

4 Year Old Wisconsin Rye Whiskey Distillery Bottling (75CL / 48% ABV)

£55.95

Express Shipping Available

Only 1 left in stock

Driftless Glen Distillery is based in Wisconsin and this is the Small Batch Rye. Distilled with a high rye mash bill of 75%, the remaining 25% is malted barley. It is then aged in new American oak barrels, this has a spicy complexity, with notes of vanilla and honey. Bottled at 48% ABV.

DELIVERY

FREE | TRACKED Delivery on orders over £90

£4.85 | STANDARD Tracked delivery (Within 2-3 working days)

£6.90 | EXPRESS Tracked DPD delivery (Select a day)