Fercullen 20 Year OldFive Elements
Single Malt Irish WhiskeyDistillery Bottling(70CL / 46% ABV)
This 20-year-old Single Malt whiskey is a marriage of 5 different cask styles, expertly combined by Noel Sweeney to form a genuinely complex and distinctive whiskey. Noel’s legendary experience has been applied to ensure that different proportions of each style lend balance and expression to each of the Five Elements within this 20YO Single Malt Irish Whiskey. 16-year-old bourbon barrel-matured malt whiskey has been finished for four years in a variety of Oloroso sherry, Pedro Ximenez, Marsala and Muscatel casks, before marrying with 20-year-old Bourbon matured Single Malt. Five styles expertly combined by a Master’s touch, producing a symphony of flavour in this rare and inimitable Single Malt Irish Whiskey.
The “Five Elements” include:
* A single distillery source.
* Two types of oak maturation; American white oak and European oak.
* Four finishes; Oloroso Sherry, Pedro Ximenez, Marsala and Muscatel casks.
* Five styles; Oloroso Sherry, Pedro Ximenez, Marsala, Muscatel and Bourbon.
* The globally recognised touch and blending expertise of Master Distiller Noel Sweeney.
2-3 Day Delivery: FREE*
Express/Select a Day Delivery: £6.90*
*Excluding Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland. Same day dispatch cut-off is 4pm. Please see our delivery information page for more information→