Mackmyra Moment Karibien Single Malt Whisky

70CL / 44.4% ABV

£87.95

Express Shipping Available

Vegan Friendly

In stock

Mackmyra's Moment series is a range of more limited single malts from experimental casks. This release name Karibien, answers on a sheet of paper for the cask influence here! This tasty single malt is produced from whisky aged in casks that previously held tasty Plantation rum from Barbados and Jamaica, which is around 75% of the cask makeup, with the remaining 25% made up of single malt from Oloroso casks and cherry wine casks. The age ranges from 8-12 years old, and bottled up at 44.4% ABV.