All quoted prices include VAT. VAT will be shown on your final invoice.
On the occasion where a price is listed incorrectly due to a typographical error or otherwise, we will inform you immediately as to the correct price of the goods. You will then have the option to proceed with or cancel the sale. A contract isn’t active until we have taken payment for your order.
If we cannot supply the agreed goods from stock we will inform you immediately. You can then cancel the sale or wait an agreed time.
Legislation states that the goods must be dispatched within 30 days of the sale. Our target for dispatch is same day or next day. Weekends and Bank Holidays not included. Saturday deliveries are possible and we can ship to the UK and parts of Europe only. These services are based on a best endeavour basis and are not guaranteed. Any issues with delivery or product purchased must be reported within 30 days after purchase.
If you are paying by credit card, goods can only be delivered to the address at which your credit card is registered. Variations may apply, but please ask for details.
Price Promise. We do not operate a price promise. Our aim is to offer superb deals always – backed by our high level of service. We consider our terms and conditions to be possibly the best in online retailing. But if you would like us to match a price, do get in touch we will do our best.
Please note that our couriers will try to deliver as arranged but we will not be held responsible for any costs incurred because of none delivery or factors caused by others. This service is based upon best endeavour and is not guaranteed.
Should a mistake be made in shipping, or a product arrives with a manufacturing defect, we will replace the product and may request the product is returned to us. We will refund postage up to the total of £6.00
Security: To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
These conditions only apply to UK sales.
Current legislation gives you the right to cancel the sale from up to 14 working days from receipt of the goods without penalty and without giving a reason. The following details would have to be complied with:
1. Cancellation to be in writing.
2. The goods must not be damaged or soiled in any way.
3. Goods if possible to be in their original packaging.
4. The cost of returning the goods would be at your expense.
5. The goods must arrive back undamaged. Please consider insuring the goods before despatch.
6. A full refund cannot be given for damaged or soiled goods.
7. Customised items or orders cannot be returned.
8. Purchased Software with the seal broken can not be returned under the distance selling regulations.
9. Variations to these conditions may apply – subject to mutual agreement.
10. Please contact us if you need further help or assistance.
11. Bottling’s which are under the rare or exclusive category cannot be returned unless prior agreement is made.