At House of Malt we strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction and we want to make sure that you are completely happy with your order.
If you are not happy with your order, we will organise a refund and arrange a return or exchange of the products, provided that you inform us of your intention to return the products within 14 days from the date of your order being delivered.
However, please note we will only reimburse the cost of returning items where they were delivered in error or the items were damaged or defective. In order to be eligible for a full refund, the following details would have to be complied with:
1. Cancellation to be in writing.
2. The goods must not be damaged or soiled in any way.
3. Goods if possible to be in their original packaging.
4. The cost of returning the goods would be at your expense.
5. The goods must arrive back undamaged. Please consider insuring the goods before despatch.
6. A full refund cannot be given for damaged or soiled goods.
7. Customised items or orders cannot be returned.
8. Purchased Software with the seal broken can not be returned under the distance selling regulations.
9. Variations to these conditions may apply – subject to mutual agreement.
10. Bottling’s which are under the rare or exclusive category cannot be returned unless prior agreement is made.
For order cancellations the products ordered must be returned to us in good condition and in the original packaging. All refunds will be paid within 14 days of receiving the returned product(s).
Should a mistake be made in shipping, or a product arrives with damage or a manufacturing defect, we will replace the product and may request the product is returned to us. We can either arrange a collection of the damaged item or refund the cost of the returns postage up to a total of £5.00
These conditions only apply to UK sales.
House of Malt
48 Warwick Road
Please contact us if you need further help or assistance.